Understanding Your Blessings in Christ: Ephesians - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Other Customers Also Purchased
Bible Underliner Pen, GreenG.T. Luscombe Company Inc. / 2013 / Gift$1.79Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8765903
BE NOT DECEIVED ABOUT THE LAST DAYS: A Bible study commentary on the Scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation, about the certainSecond Coming of Jesus Christ in His Glory. - eBookRobert Burke BurnsCrossBooks / 2012 / ePub$7.96 Retail:
$9.95Save 20% ($1.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW25112EB
Beloved Bible teacher and bestselling author Elizabeth
George explores the book of Ephesians in this engaging addition to her popular
A Woman After God's Own Heart Bible study series (nearly 400,000 copies sold).
What spiritual riches does every believer possess as a child
of God? And how can women make use of those resources in their lives? Elizabeth leads women to a
deeper appreciation and understanding of what they possess in Christ by sharing...
- the spiritual blessings God has given each of us
- the keys to becoming spiritually strong
- the divine design for a fulfilling relationships
- the spiritual armor that protects us in life's battles
This Bible study makes the quest for spiritual maturity an
exciting, practical, and inspirational journey.
HisChildJacksonville, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Spiritually Rich Bible Study for Women's Growth!April 9, 2014HisChildJacksonville, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've just finished leading a small group of women in this Bible Study in our church. The result? Every one of us loved completing this study on the book of Ephesians!! We especially liked the convenient size of the book to carry around and work in, liked having the NKJV scriptures provided right in the book to mark up or highlight in discussions, and appreciated her depth of teaching & questions to complete in homework. Elizabeth George has an anointing with her ability to rightly divide the Word on each verse within the 6 chapters of Ephesians to daily apply in life, especially for us women. It was fulfilling to study the entire Epistle of Paul, verse by verse and brought us closer together in deep discussions.
We completed this study in 6 weeks (within 7 meetings), dividing up the 25 homework sections into 5 discussions per week. It was a rather fast pace for such rich material. I would have liked to take more time, but everyone was fine with the format and time, getting finished before Easter.
Now the Bible Study ladies have asked for another one of Elizabeth George's Bible Studies as they feel they've received wisdom and understanding of their spiritual inheritance and can apply more wisdom learned in this in-depth and joyful study of the Church Age of Grace. It's so important for us Christians to know and appreciate our spiritual blessings received in Christ Jesus!
SharonKAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5September 30, 2013SharonKAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5I found the book to be of good quality. We have just started the class and have only had one session. The ladies responded very well with discussion on how this related to our lives.
KathyAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Very GoodSeptember 16, 2013KathyAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This is a good study for all of our study members no matter where there walk is with the Lord.
nerm27Age: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 7, 2013nerm27Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5it is very useful for bible study. While i finished Chapter one only, but I found new ideas.
PattyNew HampsireAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very informative and helpfullNovember 8, 2011PattyNew HampsireAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Ladies are enjoying this Study very much. We just finished Putting on a Gentle & Quiet Spirit by Elizabeth George. Looking forward to more. It is very helpful that the books are delivered soo quickly and at a good price.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search