- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Authentic Girlfriends: Real Women Finding Real Faith - eBookMary SnyderNew Hope Publishers / 2014 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW68368EB
Knowing God's Word: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$5.994 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5258EB
A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study: A Refreshingly Unique Look at God's Word - eBookJen HatmakerNavPress / 2014 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63113EB
Living a Life of Balance: Women of Faith Study Guide Series - eBookThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$5.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5334EB
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in their fourth series of popular topical study guides. Titles include:
- Receiving God's Goodness
- Experiencing Spiritual Intimacy
- Contagious Joy
- Understanding Purpose
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study, a leader's guide for small groups, and a special take-home reminder for each week's lesson.
Carolyn Custis James (MA, Biblical Studies) travels extensively as a popular speaker for women's conferences, churches, colleges, seminaries, and other Christian organizations. Her ministry organization, WhitbyForum, promotes thoughtful biblical discussion to help men and women serve God together. Carolyn founded and is president of the Synergy Womens Network. She is a consulting editor for Zondervan's Exegetical Commentary Series on the New Testament and author of When Life and Beliefs Collide and Lost Women of the Bible. Carolyn and her husband live in Sellersville, Pennsylvania. They have one grown daughter.
LucyManassas, VAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great study materials for small group of womenOctober 1, 2012LucyManassas, VAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Good reading for elderly people who are unable to grasp many concepts at once. Provides good food for thought via the questions.
TaynorToledoAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Easy to facilitate, learn and applyMarch 21, 2011TaynorToledoAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an awesome study guide for anyone living day to day looking for that "purpose." It let us know we are living it.. as long as we are living in surrender and obediance to God's Word...
Peggy Schaeffer5 Stars Out Of 5February 12, 2010Peggy SchaefferVery impressed with the speed at which CBD delivered product. The women at church were pleased with the book.
Rebecca Coyne5 Stars Out Of 5November 9, 2009Rebecca CoyneI really enjoyed working through this book. A few new ideas gave me pause for thought.
Michele Panicucci5 Stars Out Of 5October 13, 2007Michele PanicucciGreat for your women's small group! Thought provoking questions lend an opportunity to share your life and faith with others. Easy to follow format with a leader's guide included.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search