- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Tim LaHaye's bestselling book (more than 110,000 copies sold) has been redesigned to make its content even more accessible to readers and updated to include timely information relevant to biblical prophecy and current events.
This easy-to-follow guide offers the tools believers need to accurately interpret biblical prophecy. Includes:
- solid guidelines for accurately interpreting Bible prophecy
- charts that present a clear outline of the future
- step-by-step examples of how to interpret Bible passages on the rapture, second coming, and millennial kingdom
- exercises that help readers understand key Bible prophecies
- a comprehensive overview of God's plan for the future
This resource leads readers to a deeper understanding of how to navigate the exciting and challenging days to come as they also discover the strength and peace of God's sovereignty.
CaliforniaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good for teaching small groupsMarch 17, 2011CaliforniaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Tim LaHaye did a good job explaining complex verses pertaining to prophecies. He placed charts throughout as a good visual aid for reinforcement of each study. I highly recommend this book for a Bible study group because it clearly explains confusing prophecy and breaks it down so anyone can easily understand.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 125 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW293262Video
Find Related Products
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Search