- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Why do even the sincerest students of God's Word sometimes find it dry or confusing? Too often, Robertson McQuilkin suggest, it's because they don't know how to read it.
In his classic introduction to Bible study, McQuilkin shows everyday believers how to navigate the Bible's genres and plumb its thought structures with accuracy, experiencing afresh living encounters with the inspired Word.
Newly revised and updated, Understanding and Applying the Bible also examines the most common errors in Bible reading. In the end, McQuilkin maintains Scripture can be understood by anyone, simply by following a set of straightforward and time-tested principles.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Oxford Guide to The Book of Common Prayer: A Worldwide SurveyEdited by Charles Hefling & Cynthia ShattuckOxford University Press / 2006 / Hardcover$56.25Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW297563
Singapore Math Primary Math Intensive Practice U.S. Ed 5BSingaporemath.com Inc / Trade Paperback$10.805 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW906097
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search