- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
With his trademark humor and wit, he offers frank answers to the burning questions all of us have about sex. Covering such topics as God's original intentions for sex, body image, attraction, expectations, sex drive, sex after children arrive, and much more, Turn Up the Heat is comprehensive in scope and just what the doctor ordered. Readers will get not only the answers they crave but plenty of the hearty chuckles they expect from Leman. Perfect for newlyweds or couples who have been married for years. Now in trade paper.
EveE1 Stars Out Of 5August 28, 2012EveEQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I was highly disappointed by this book. Both my husband and I read "Sheet Music" by Dr. Leman and expected a good solid book of information for couples. Instead we were presented with a seemingly feminist approach where the female was the one mostly correct and the male was nearly always in the wrong. It practically neutered the husband and gave license to the wife in too many areas.
Patricia Chadwick5 Stars Out Of 5Great Marriage BookOctober 19, 2010Patricia ChadwickQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5In this book, Dr. Leman is his witty, outrageous self. He is honest and straight forward about a touchy topic that isn't easily talked about. His insight into the Biblical perspectives of marriage can change your relationship for the good. I highly recommend this book to those newly married or those who've been married for years.
*Note* I was given a review copy of this book by Revell Publishers.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Respect Dare: 40 Days to a Deeper Connection with God and Your Husband - eBookNina RoesnerThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$8.69 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 13% ($1.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30507EB
Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage - eBookDr. Kevin LemanTyndale House / 2010 / ePub$9.17 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 43% ($6.82)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7085EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search