- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
This book is one more sign of a fresh movement in the church.
author, The Irresistible Revolution
Dillon Burroughs has defended the faith as a writer, speaker, and professor. But when he asked himself how he was helping a homeless guy in his city or a hungry family in Darfur, everything started to unravel. Now, with renewed vision, disarming candor, and deep respect for the church, Burroughs gently leads readers through a reassessment of hot-button topics like these:
- Jesus was a friend of sinners and consumed alcohol. How did that work?
- He also said to love neighbors, sinners, and enemies. Does loving homosexuals fit in there somewhere?
- Why are the odds in America stacked against the success of a traditional marriage?
Burroughs provides a safe place for spiritually minded and culturally savvy people to process their questions and find a more relevant and Christlike faith.
DJMARTINTerre Haute, INAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5THOUGHT-PROVOKINGAugust 8, 2011DJMARTINTerre Haute, INAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book, "Undefending Christianity"by Dillon Burroughs, is thought-provoking. The author uses many life experiences to consider the question, "What does it really mean to be Christlike?" I fully agree with the author when he encourages the reader to "BE the change you want to see in this world."
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Start A New Search