- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
|Publication Date: 2012|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Prince696Los Angeles, CAAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5October 4, 2013Prince696Los Angeles, CAAge: 55-65Gender: maleThis book is a classic piece of literature and is an integral part of American history because of its profound influence. Christians of its day, such as the Quakers, highly esteemed the book and aided in the escape of countless thousands of slaves from bondage to the freedom that the United States confessed to espouse.
GramaBC CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5a great bookFebruary 27, 2013GramaBC CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have really enjoyed this book. opened my eyes to somethings that have gone on in our world and unless you were involved you have no idea how bad it was.
Q: Is this unabridged?
Yes, this is the unabridged edition.
Q: is this ebook the complete version and how many pages
Yes, this is the complete version. This is an ebook so the number of pages will vary depending on the font size.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Literature
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> American
- Fiction >> Literature >> American
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Literature >> American
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Start A New Search