In an era when life feels shaky and commitments aren't kept, Unbroken is a reminder that life's foundation is secure for anyone who stands on God's enduring promises. This inspirational help for living out God's promises is ideal for small groups, Sunday school classes, and personal growth.
Can you count on promises made by your best friend? your doctor? your financial adviser? your car salesman? But with God, you dont have to wonder! A promise made is a promise kept.
In an era when life feels shaky and commitments arent kept, Unbroken is a reminder that lifes foundation is secure for anyone who stands on Gods enduring promises.
Each of the eight chapters:
• Focuses on one of Gods key promises found in his Word
• Provides inspirational and practical help for anyone who desires to meditate on Gods enduring promises
• Presents practical ways to live out the truths of his promises
• Concludes with "Great and Precious Promises" questions to challenge individuals or small groups to claim God's enduring provision for their lives
• Ideal for home small groups, adult Bible fellowships, Sunday school classes, and book clubs
Jeff Vines is senior pastor of Christs Church of the Valley in San Dimas, California. Prior to that he spent twenty years on the mission field (in Zimbabwe and New Zealand), planting churches and training leaders. For seven years he was the featured speaker on the weekly television broadcast Questions for Life, and frequently debated agnostics and atheists on national radio. He is the author of Dinner with Skeptics and has published several articles in Christian Standard. Jeff and his wife have two children.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.