- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
It was an outlawed book, a text so dangerous it could only be countered by the most vicious burnings, of books and men and women. But what book could incite such violence and bloodshed? The year is 1526. It is the age of Henry VIII and his tragic Anne Boleyn, of Martin Luther and Thomas More. The times are treacherous. The Catholic Church controls almost every aspect of English life, including access to the very Word of God. And the church will do anything to keep it that way.
Enter William Tyndale, the gifted, courageous heretic who dared translate the Word of God into English. He worked in secret, in exile, in peril, always on the move. Neither England nor the English language would ever be the same again.
With thoughtful clarity and a reverence that comes through on every page, David Teems shares a story of intrigue and atrocity, betrayal and perseverance. This is how the Reformation officially reached English shoresand what it cost the men who brought it there.
Praise for David Teems previous work Majestie
Teems . . . pulls together the story of this enigmatic king [ James] with humor and pathos . . . [A] delightful read in every way. PUBLISHERS WEEKLY
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Reformation Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- eBooks >> Biography >> Historical Figures
- eBooks >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- eBooks >> Church History >> Reformation Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Persecution & Martyrdom
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search