- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
You are twentysomething and in the prime of your life. You are current, capable, cosmopolitan, and completely confused.
Thrust out of the comfortable existence of a college student and into the cold, hard reality of life in the "real world", you face a whole new array of responsibilities. You have to find a job, possibly relocate to a new city, find a place to live, figure out how to pay the bills with the entry-level salary you land, make new friends, and find a church (just to name a few)!
The good news is that you're not alone. Margaret Feinberg-twentysomething herself-wants you to know that there are tens of thousands of others facing these same challenges. "Our twenties really can be some of the best years of our lives, no matter what our landlords, bosses, parents, or anyone else says," encourages Feinberg.
Offering Scriptural insights, encouragement, humor, and practical wisdom, twentysomething confronts this "crisis" and shows you how to survive without losing your patience or your passion for life. twentysomething will inspire you to hold onto your dreams and to embark fearlessly on the journey God has for you.
"Written from one twentysomething to another, Margarets writing style is conversational and delightful to read. This book is not a self-help one, rather its a support group for twentysomethings. In addition to her own personal experience, the author includes quotes and advice from experts. Stories of other young adults experiences show that we are not the only ones who feel this way or experience these situations.
"Margaret addresses transitioning from the college environment to the working world, being single when all your friends are getting married, finances, pursuing your passion, taking care of yourself, and wrestling with hard, growth times.
"Twentysomething is refreshing, comforting, and equips twentysomethings for this wacky, amazing world." -- Leilani Wells, Christian Book Previews.com
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search