- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Twelve Unlikely Heroes: How God Commissioned Unexpected People in the Bible and What He Wants to Do with You Unabridged Audiobook on CDJohn MacArthurOasis Audio LLC / 2012 / Compact disc$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$25.99Save 31% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW751103
Twelve Unlikely Heroes, Twelve Ordinary Men & Twelve Extraordinary Women, 3 volumesJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / Other$29.49 Retail:
$54.97Save 46% ($25.48)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW202080
Enoch, who never died . . .
Samson, who killed an army with a donkey's jawbone . . .
James, who grew up as the brother of the Messiah . . .
These are fascinating people whose stories are woven through history and the Bible. They show us God at work in unexpected ways and numerous cultures. They each reveal another little piece of His great plan.
But how do they affect my life?
If John MacArthur's Twelve Unlikely Heroes presents intimate portraits of these individuals, this study guide is the bridge between those portraits and our daily lives. Commentary and poignant questions bring the points home with unflinching candor, urging us toward a deeper walk with the One who has written all our stories.
- REWINDlook again at important passages
- RETHINKcheck all the angles
- REFLECTconsider how it affects you
- REACTchange your life
Q: Can this study guide be used without the book?
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Believer, Shaker Series #2 - Slightly ImperfectAnn H. GabhartRevell / 2009 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$13.99Save 75% ($10.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW733629DA
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books >> Closeouts
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search