- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Enoch, who never died . . .
Samson, who killed an army with a donkey's jawbone . . .
James, who grew up as the brother of the Messiah . . .
These are fascinating people whose stories are woven through history and the Bible. They show us God at work in unexpected ways and numerous cultures. They each reveal another little piece of His great plan.
But how do they affect my life?
If John MacArthur's Twelve Unlikely Heroes presents intimate portraits of these individuals, this study guide is the bridge between those portraits and our daily lives. Commentary and poignant questions bring the points home with unflinching candor, urging us toward a deeper walk with the One who has written all our stories.
- REWINDlook again at important passages
- RETHINKcheck all the angles
- REFLECTconsider how it affects you
- REACTchange your life
Other Customers Also Purchased
It's Never Too Late: No Matter What, You Can Begin Again - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2014 / ePub$10.995 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43670EB
Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us HappyGary L. ThomasZondervan / 2002 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 107 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42827
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search