- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Enoch, who never died . . .
Samson, who killed an army with a donkey's jawbone . . .
James, who grew up as the brother of the Messiah . . .
These are fascinating people whose stories are woven through history and the Bible. They show us God at work in unexpected ways and numerous cultures. They each reveal another little piece of His great plan.
But how do they affect my life?
If John MacArthur's Twelve Unlikely Heroes presents intimate portraits of these individuals, this study guide is the bridge between those portraits and our daily lives. Commentary and poignant questions bring the points home with unflinching candor, urging us toward a deeper walk with the One who has written all our stories.
- REWINDlook again at important passages
- RETHINKcheck all the angles
- REFLECTconsider how it affects you
- REACTchange your life
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Masters College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Slave. He lives in Los Angeles.
Betty KoonSouth CarolinaAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Twelve Unlikely Heroes Study GuideJanuary 26, 2015Betty KoonSouth CarolinaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2Needed a teacher's guide. Scripture should had been given at the beginning of each chapter for cross-referencing.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search