- All Products
- Bible Studieshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119294&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
A first-time mother, a prostitute, an introverted young woman, sisters with opposite personalities. Who were these women? Ordinary women for sure, but used by God in ways they never could have imagined . . . made extraordinary because of their life-changing faith in God.
Based on the book by pastor and best-selling author John MacArthur, this workbook brings you face-to-face with twelve women whom God chose to bring His message of redemption to the world. In examining the lives of these women, you will discover their struggles and doubts, their fears and failures, their faith and commitment. you will learn how God used these ordinary women in extraordinary ways. And, through their stories, you will discover how God can impact the world through you!
Perfect for group or individual study, this workbook includes:
- Daily Bible readings
- Engaging and thought-provoking questions and journaling
- Fascinating and helpful applications for your daily life
- "Adding to your Scriptural Vocabulary and Understanding" sections
- Instructions for facilitating your own small group study
phil445 Stars Out Of 5September 30, 2011phil44Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5
This is a GREAT study guide to 12 Extraordinary Women! Even if you are not doing a group study, get the guide and do it along with the book. It definately takes some time, as this workbook is not just a "fill-in-the-blank", but asks many though-provoking questions.
Deborah Witte2 Stars Out Of 5This product was a little disappointingApril 29, 2011Deborah WitteQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1
The book was well written but as a study for women who may or may not be "new" to Bible studies, it was a bit much. The lessons were too long for busy women running households and tending to husbands, children and jobs.
Jane Anne Hayber5 Stars Out Of 5March 25, 2010Jane Anne Hayber
Workbook is impressive - as is the book. Broken into easy daily study segments that deepen individual study without overwhelming busy people. We hope to use for our next quarterly Sunday School for our ladies class of all ages. It should be encourage them to see how God uses "everyday" people to work out His will.
Cheryl Steensma4 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2009Cheryl Steensma
I have very much enjoyed working through the workbook -- the questions for reflection are very relevant to 2009 as they were to the Biblical times. Excellent resource to use along with the book.
Pam Brand5 Stars Out Of 5January 24, 2008Pam Brand
A very thorough, in depth workbook, that ties in nicely with the hardback. The author encourages application and refection of the lesson to our lives.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Your Church Is Too Safe: Why Following Christ Turns the World Upside-DownMark BuchananZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$7.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$18.99Save 58% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW331230
The Story, NIV: The Bible As One Continuous Story of God and His People. HardcoverZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$7.50 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 114 Reviews
$19.99Save 62% ($12.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950974Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search