- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
It was 3:12 a.m. when Cindy Curtis Johnson and her husband, Glenn, got the knock on their front door that every parent dreads: their son, Brandon, was dead. Brandon died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound only hours after he and Cindy had what she describes as a wonderful conversation on the phone. In the days and months that followed, Cindy was forced to reexamine everything in her life: her experiences, her relationships, her assumptions about God’s plans for her, and her dreams for the future.
In this searingly honest book, Cindy reveals how Brandon’s death has helped her make sense of her life, from being teased by classmates when she was a child to her difficult relationship with her mother-in-law. With God’s help, she has also found the courage to face the darkest feelings, the ones we try to avoid, such as guilt—why didn’t she insist that Brandon see a therapist?—and anger—where were her friends and family members when she needed them most?
As a professional, Cindy knows that this process can empower anyone suffering from loss. She doesn’t stop there, though. She not only illuminates a path that will help you understand tragedy’s place in your life, but also encourages you to use this time to think seriously and specifically about the person you want to become now. Join Cindy on her journey of healing and hope as you identify God’s plan for you.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search