The Truth War Study Guide: Fighting for Certainty in an Age of Deception
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 36
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 128 X 9 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Right now, Truth is under attack, and much is at stake. Christians are caught in the crossfire of alternative Christian histories, emerging faulty texts, and a cultural push to eliminate absolute Truth altogether. As a result, many churches and Christians have been deceived. Worse still, they propagate the deception that poses itself as Truth! In The Truth War Study Guide John MacArthur reclaims the unwavering certainty of God's Truth and anchors Christians in the eternal, immovable promises that are found in His Word.
For those struggling with contemporary society's apparent willingness to redefine "truth", The Truth War Study Guide:
- Empowers Christians to claim the certainties that God promises
- Critical evaluation of postmodern trends
- Teaches Christians how to identify and address the errors and false teachings smuggled into their churches
- For small group discussion or individual study
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Masters College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Slave. He lives in Los Angeles.
Thomas Collins4 Stars Out Of 5February 23, 2009Thomas CollinsDr. MacArthur always has a solid Scriptural approach to any subject. This study guide is no exception. It guides the student through questions answered with passages of Scripture. It gives a balanced perspective on truth as opposed to some of the current trends of thought.
Robert Kelley5 Stars Out Of 5September 1, 2008Robert KelleyThe Truth War study guide is a wonderful tool to equip every Christian to be better prepared to engage the enemy where he wants to be most present, in the church. It is perfect for small groups that want to dig in deeper to God's Word to unleash its power in this age of deception.
Q: is this product available in Spanish? Interested in J. MacArthur's "The Truth War". Is the study guide available in a Spanish edition?
The study guide is not available in Spanish.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Love, Let All That You Do Be Done In Love, Hanging SignP Graham Dunn Inc. / 2013 / Gift$6.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW144978
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search