Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Truth About Islam
Emir Caner, converted Sunni Muslim and coauthor of the bestselling Unveiling Islam, joins apologist John Ankerberg, host of the powerhouse John Ankerberg Show, to tackle a topic crucial to twenty-first-century Christianity.
Caner's immersion in the Islamic worldview, from growing up the son of a devout mosque leader, gives readers an authentic picture of Islam and jihad-"holy war." He and Ankerberg go beyond the hopeful but often ignorant pronouncements of politicians and religious leaders, consideringR30;
- the Qu'ran's contradictory declarations regarding conflict and tolerance
- the facts that Muhammad was a warrior and Islam is a religion of battle
- the deceptiveness of calling Islam a "religion of peace"
- the decisive role of imams-teachers-in radicalizing adherents
- the false impressions of Islam gained by considering only North American Muslims
An invaluable tool for understanding this key issue and discussing it with Muslim and non-Muslim friends and acquaintances.
Other Customers Also Purchased
That's a Great Question: What to Say When Your Faith Is Questioned - eBookGlenn PearsonDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$9.29 Retail:
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27065EB
Restored-Experience the Joy of Your Eternal Destiny - eBookJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$6.05 Retail:
$7.99Save 24% ($1.94)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32837EB
365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know - eBookJohn Edmund HaggaiHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$6.05 Retail:
$7.99Save 24% ($1.94)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4455EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions
- eBooks >> Church History >> World Religions & Interreligious Relations >> Islam
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search