- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
No matter what you may be facing, God is there to help you. This message resonates throughout this encouraging resource from respected author and Bible teacher Ed Hindson. In an inspiring new chapter about his recent personal illness and brush with death, Hindson compassionately communicates how God s grace does not keep us from hardships but helps us through our tough times.
As readers struggling with rejection, guilt, fear, depression, temptation, disappointment, and more realize that God is always near, they will begin to...
- face crises with confidence
- turn problems into opportunities
- conquer anxiety, stress, and feelings of failure
- set realistic goals for change
- rest in God s strength in every situation
A strong, biblical resource that offers a new outlook on life s disappointments and hurts. Includes a special reference guide that looks at key difficulties people face and the Bible s answers to those problems.
Rerelease of God Is There in Tough Times
Other Customers Also Purchased
Women's Bible Study Preview Book: Daring to Hope in an Unstable World - eBookMelissa SpoelstraAbingdon Press / 2014 / ePub$1.59 Retail:
$1.99Save 20% ($0.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63708EB
Nourishment for New Moms: Simple and Practical Guidance for Maintaining Grace, Poise, and a Sense of HumorRebecca CurringtonBarbour Publishing / 2011 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW609608
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search