Can We Trust the Gospels?: Investigating the Reliability of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - eBook
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Attacks on the historical reliability of the Gospelsespecially their portrayal of Jesus Christare nothing new. But are these attacks legitimate? Is there reason to doubt the accuracy of the Gospels? By examining and refuting some of the most common criticisms of the Gospels, author Mark D. Roberts explains why we can indeed trust the Gospels, nearly two millennia after they were written.
Lay readers and scholars alike will benefit from this accessible book, and will walk away confident in the reliability of the Gospels.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search