- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 130
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
True Spirituality: Becoming a Romans 12 Christian, BookChip IngramHoward Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW727630
True Spirituality - General Edition Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2013 / DVD$24.99 Retail:
$34.95Save 28% ($9.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW931890
Effective Parenting In A Defective World Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2009 / DVD$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$34.95Save 28% ($9.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW106206
What Is True Spirituality?
Christians today live in a world that is activity-heavy and relationship-light. The result is spiritual emptiness. We struggle to know what God wants FROM us and FOR us...and we're unsure what a real relationship with God really looks like.
This was never God's idea! HIS idea of faith isn't about rules or religion - it's about relationship. In Romans 12, God gives us a clear picture of what Christians should look like at the root level. If you're ready to move beyond the motions of religion and experience a real relationship with God, your journey begins here.
True Spirituality covers the following messages:
- Introduction to True Spirituality
- God's Dream for Your Life, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Give God What He Wants the Most, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Get God's Best for Your Life, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Come to Grips with the Real You, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Experience Authentic Community, Parts 1 and 2
- How to Overcome the Evil Aimed at You, Parts 1 and 2
- Leader Coaching (6 sessions)
About Romans 12
The ministry of Living on the Edge is built on the core value that Romans 12 is the "start here" of true spirituality. Offering a Biblical profile of how to live as an authentic disciple of Jesus, this passage defines a clear target for what it means to live like a Christian - what we call an "r12 Christian."
real hermana5 Stars Out Of 5All was wellSeptember 8, 2014real hermanaGreat book and helpful notes.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search