- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Give your life away to change this world and God will change you…for the best.
A rising voice in the missional movement, Palmer Chinchen challenges Christians to a new kind of spiritual formationone focused on pouring out our life for others and radical dependence upon God.
When we get out of our comfort zone, our souls are awakenedeverything seems more alive and vibrant. So why dont we live our faith that way? Why is it that our faith can easily become an old, tired routine instead of an exhilarating, God-honoring lifestyle?
Discover why true religion involves engaging the problems in our world as we go with the good news of the gospel. And in the process of pouring ourselves out for others, well see God radically transform our own hearts as well.
Palmer Chinchen is popular speaker, author, and pastor of The Grove in Chandler, Arizona. He grew up in Liberia, West Africa, witnessing firsthand the ravaging pain of the AIDS and malaria pandemics and the daily burden of poverty. A former college ministry leader, Palmer has a passion for firing up Christians to respond to affliction and injustice in the world and respond with Christs love to a hurting world. Palmer holds a PhD from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Illinois and a BA and MA from Biola University in California.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Start A New Search