- All Products
- Church & Pastoral× (42,227)
- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Father's Day
- Good Friday
- Jewish Holidays
- Labor Day
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- MEV-Modern English Version
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 12 Ways to Keep Yours AliveThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2014 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW683923Video
Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life, Updated 20th Anniversary EditionDonald S. WhitneyNavPress / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW216178
Give your life away to change this world and God will change you…for the best.
A rising voice in the missional movement, Palmer Chinchen challenges Christians to a new kind of spiritual formationone focused on pouring out our life for others and radical dependence upon God.
When we get out of our comfort zone, our souls are awakenedeverything seems more alive and vibrant. So why dont we live our faith that way? Why is it that our faith can easily become an old, tired routine instead of an exhilarating, God-honoring lifestyle?
Discover why true religion involves engaging the problems in our world as we go with the good news of the gospel. And in the process of pouring ourselves out for others, well see God radically transform our own hearts as well.
Palmer Chinchen is popular speaker, author, and pastor of The Grove in Chandler, Arizona. He grew up in Liberia, West Africa, witnessing firsthand the ravaging pain of the AIDS and malaria pandemics and the daily burden of poverty. A former college ministry leader, Palmer has a passion for firing up Christians to respond to affliction and injustice in the world and respond with Christs love to a hurting world. Palmer holds a PhD from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Illinois and a BA and MA from Biola University in California.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Start A New Search