- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Doesn't everyone want the good life these days? Our shopping mall world offers us a never-ending array of pleasures to explore. Consumerism promises us a vision of heaven on earth-a reality that's hyper-real. We've all experienced hyperreality: a candy so 'grape-ey' it doesn't taste like grapes any more; a model's photo so manipulated that it doesn't even look like her; a theme park version of life that tells us we can have something better than the real thing. But what if this reality is not all that it's cracked up to be? Admit it, we've been ripped off by our culture and its version of reality that leaves us lonely, bored, and trapped. But what's the alternative?
In The Trouble With Paris, pastor Mark Sayers shows us how the lifestyles of most young adults (19-35) actually work against a life of meaning and happiness to sabotage their faith. Sayers shows how a fresh understanding of God's intention for our world is the true path to happiness, fulfillment, and meaning.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Start A New Search