- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Luis Palau, world evangelist
Recently, I vowed to be more intentional, particularly with respect to my relationships and interactions with family. Louiss message in this book might serve as an epiphany for others to reach a similar conclusion.
John Ingram, chairman, Ingram Industries Inc.
Louis Upkins book has such a simple premise - you will have a better marriage and family by treating your wife and kids as if they were your customers. Sound strange? Its actually very smart, and I urge you to read this book. Its chock-full of wisdom and insights.
Bill Milliken, founder and vice chair, Communities in Schools, and author of The Last Dropout: Stop the Epidemic
Summary from Zondervan Publishers
So many professionals work non-stop to secure the next rung on the corporate ladder. Why then do they struggle to enjoy their success even at the peak of their career?
According to entrepreneur Louis Upkins, by using a simple customer-service principle, you can learn how to be just as successful at home as you are at work. Fulfill your calling as a parent and spouse by treating those closest to you as well as you would treat your customers.
Powerful stories and clear, practical teaching help leaders at every level reorder their priorities and bring their lives back into balance.
You will learn:
By applying these and other tactics explained by Upkins, you will reconnect with your family and experience the same success at home that you enjoy at work.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search