- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Before David Ponder ever visited Truman in The Traveler's Gift, Michael Holder began his journey as the last young traveler to receive the unique gifts of wisdom offered by historical greats.
In his senior year of high school, Michael hits rock bottom. Having been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, he has now been suspended from the track team and lost his college scholarship. His coach is angry, his parents are disappointed, and he's diving headfirst into a downward spiral. Facing the bleak future ahead, he sees no way out and wonders if life is really worth living. But with some divine intervention, he's given a second chance when he's offered a once-in-a-lifetime journey of discovery.
Rewritten to engage the minds of teens and tweens, The Young Traveler's Gift is sure to encourage and enlighten young men and women as they prepare to face the journeys that lie ahead.
JohnSan Antonio, TXAge: 18-24Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent readOctober 4, 2011JohnSan Antonio, TXAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book. Excellent message. Thought provoking. Should be required reading for all.
Gloria H. Edwards4 Stars Out Of 5September 15, 2009Gloria H. EdwardsI bought this book to share with a young person who has just been released from an adult detention center for being in possession of stolen property. He has a wife and child and is very discouraged about rebuilding his life. After listening to an interview with the author of this book, I ordered it. I read the book and believe that this little book can motivate, not only young readers, but anybody needing motivation. The 7 decisions for success are good decisions for any age group. I recommend this book to anyone who ministers to young people, especially prison ministries.
Other Customers Also Purchased
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Finding Authentic Restoration in the Age of Seduction - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2002 / ePub$9.994 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6359EB
How We Love Our Kids: The Five Love Styles of Parenting - eBookMilan Yerkovich, Kay YerkovichWaterBrook Press / 2011 / ePub$9.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$11.99Save 18% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW11397EB
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search