- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
For Men Only, Revised and Updated Edition: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Shaunti Feldhahn, Jeff FeldhahnOasis Audio / 2013 / Audio Download$9.79 Retail:
$13.99Save 30% ($4.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA20783-CP
Your Scars Are Beautiful to God: Finding Peace and Purpose in the Hurts of Your PastSharon JaynesHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW916105Video
A Heart Ablaze: Igniting A Passion For God, DVD CurriculumJohn BevereMessenger International / 2005 / DVD$132.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$198.00Save 33% ($65.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW185002
You Dont Have to Settle
Over the last four decades, Ive met one-on-one with thousands of men. Most of them know that Jesus promised "a rich and satisfying life" (John 10:10), but too many are confused about what that looks like. In fact, Id estimate that 90 percent of Christian men lead lukewarm, stagnant, defeated livesand they hate it. When men try to put into words whats holding them back, they invariably describe one or more of these seven symptoms:
• "I just feel like Im in this thing alone."
• "I dont feel like God cares about me personallynot really."
• "I dont feel like my life has a purpose. In fact, it seems random."
• "I have destructive behaviors that keep dragging me down."
• "My soul feels dry."
• "My most important relationships are not working."
• "I dont feel like Im doing anything that will make a lasting difference."
Do you see yourself in these statements? In my experience, these inner aches and pains correspond to seven primal God-given needs that all men feel deeply. And in Man Alive, Ill show you something surprisingGods plan to harness that raw, restless energy you feel, pull you out of mediocrity, and propel you toward the life you were meant to live. I promise you…there is a way. No man should have to settle for half alive. You can become the man God created you to be. You can experience a powerful life transformed by Christ. In the book youre holding, Ill show you how. ~Patrick Morley, PhD.
Find Related Products
- Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Audiobooks >> Download >> Personal Growth
- Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search