Be Transformed: Christ's Triumph Means Your Transformation - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
He answers such important questions as:
- How does the Holy Spirit work in my life?
- What are the secrets of answered prayer?
- Why is Christian fellowship so important?
- How can I overcome the pressures of the world?
Questions for personal reflection and group discussion are included at the end of each chapter.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be Alive (John 1-12): Get to Know the Living Savior - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2009 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24442EB
Be Compassionate: Let the World Know That Jesus Cares - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$9.69 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21438EB
Making a Good Church Great: Becoming a Community God Calls Home - eBookSteve SjogrenBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66982EB
A Multi-Site Church Roadtrip: Exploring the New Normal - eBookGeoff Surratt, Greg Ligon, Warren BirdZondervan / 2009 / ePub$6.994 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3019EB
Conquering the Inevitable: Coping with Change Based on Insights from Nehemiah - eBookRobin BrumfieldWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44553EB
How to pray, how to serve, how to overcome, how to love: Jesus taught the disciples these timeless lessons through hands-on experience and powerful parables that resonated in the hearts of multitudes. Most evident in John 13-21, however, is Christ's teaching on the transforming power of joyhow to have it, hold onto it, and never let it go.
The more time the disciples spent with Jesus, the deeper their friendships became. The deeper their friendships became, the more they resembled Jesus' character. It was a preparation period for the new reign of the Holy Spirit, who would come to comfort and dwell within them. It was preparation for their callingsthe Great Commission. The calling of God's people hasn't changed since then, but you will change as you apply the lessons of this commentary on the greatest teacher who ever livedJesus Christand hold onto the joy that never forsakes.
Robert Rose5 Stars Out Of 5excellent additionFebruary 16, 2011Robert RoseQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent accompaniment to my study of John. It emphasizes and discusses the things we need to remember.
James Rainwater5 Stars Out Of 5March 3, 2010James RainwaterExcellent! Our Sunday School class is able to go deeper thanks to Warren's "BE" series. We plan on making our way through several of them!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- Start A New Search