Be Transformed: Christ's Triumph Means Your Transformation - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
He answers such important questions as:
- How does the Holy Spirit work in my life?
- What are the secrets of answered prayer?
- Why is Christian fellowship so important?
- How can I overcome the pressures of the world?
Questions for personal reflection and group discussion are included at the end of each chapter.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Real Christianity: The Book That Helped End Slavery In England - eBookWilliam WilberforceBethany House / 2006 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$15.00Save 33% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66956EB
How to pray, how to serve, how to overcome, how to love: Jesus taught the disciples these timeless lessons through hands-on experience and powerful parables that resonated in the hearts of multitudes. Most evident in John 13-21, however, is Christ's teaching on the transforming power of joyhow to have it, hold onto it, and never let it go.
The more time the disciples spent with Jesus, the deeper their friendships became. The deeper their friendships became, the more they resembled Jesus' character. It was a preparation period for the new reign of the Holy Spirit, who would come to comfort and dwell within them. It was preparation for their callingsthe Great Commission. The calling of God's people hasn't changed since then, but you will change as you apply the lessons of this commentary on the greatest teacher who ever livedJesus Christand hold onto the joy that never forsakes.
Robert Rose5 Stars Out Of 5excellent additionFebruary 16, 2011Robert RoseQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent accompaniment to my study of John. It emphasizes and discusses the things we need to remember.
James Rainwater5 Stars Out Of 5March 3, 2010James RainwaterExcellent! Our Sunday School class is able to go deeper thanks to Warren's "BE" series. We plan on making our way through several of them!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries
- Start A New Search