Be Transformed: Christ's Triumph Means Your Transformation - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
He answers such important questions as:
- How does the Holy Spirit work in my life?
- What are the secrets of answered prayer?
- Why is Christian fellowship so important?
- How can I overcome the pressures of the world?
Questions for personal reflection and group discussion are included at the end of each chapter.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
How to pray, how to serve, how to overcome, how to love: Jesus taught the disciples these timeless lessons through hands-on experience and powerful parables that resonated in the hearts of multitudes. Most evident in John 13-21, however, is Christ's teaching on the transforming power of joyhow to have it, hold onto it, and never let it go.
The more time the disciples spent with Jesus, the deeper their friendships became. The deeper their friendships became, the more they resembled Jesus' character. It was a preparation period for the new reign of the Holy Spirit, who would come to comfort and dwell within them. It was preparation for their callingsthe Great Commission. The calling of God's people hasn't changed since then, but you will change as you apply the lessons of this commentary on the greatest teacher who ever livedJesus Christand hold onto the joy that never forsakes.
Robert Rose5 Stars Out Of 5excellent additionFebruary 16, 2011Robert RoseQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent accompaniment to my study of John. It emphasizes and discusses the things we need to remember.
James Rainwater5 Stars Out Of 5March 3, 2010James RainwaterExcellent! Our Sunday School class is able to go deeper thanks to Warren's "BE" series. We plan on making our way through several of them!
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: John: Get to Know the Living Savior - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW34497EB
Be Alive (John 1-12): Get to Know the Living Savior - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2009 / ePub$8.13 Retail:
$12.99Save 37% ($4.86)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24442EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries
- Start A New Search