Be Transformed: Christ's Triumph Means Your Transformation - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
He answers such important questions as:
- How does the Holy Spirit work in my life?
- What are the secrets of answered prayer?
- Why is Christian fellowship so important?
- How can I overcome the pressures of the world?
Questions for personal reflection and group discussion are included at the end of each chapter.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Be Alive (John 1-12): Get to Know the Living Savior - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2009 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24442EB
Connecting with God's Family: Six Sessions on Fellowship - eBookBrett Eastman, Karen Lee-ThorpZondervan / 2011 / ePub$4.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16372EB
Be Skillful: God's Guidebook to Wise Living - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2010 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22524EB
How to pray, how to serve, how to overcome, how to love: Jesus taught the disciples these timeless lessons through hands-on experience and powerful parables that resonated in the hearts of multitudes. Most evident in John 13-21, however, is Christ's teaching on the transforming power of joyhow to have it, hold onto it, and never let it go.
The more time the disciples spent with Jesus, the deeper their friendships became. The deeper their friendships became, the more they resembled Jesus' character. It was a preparation period for the new reign of the Holy Spirit, who would come to comfort and dwell within them. It was preparation for their callingsthe Great Commission. The calling of God's people hasn't changed since then, but you will change as you apply the lessons of this commentary on the greatest teacher who ever livedJesus Christand hold onto the joy that never forsakes.
Robert Rose5 Stars Out Of 5excellent additionFebruary 16, 2011Robert RoseQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent accompaniment to my study of John. It emphasizes and discusses the things we need to remember.
James Rainwater5 Stars Out Of 5March 3, 2010James RainwaterExcellent! Our Sunday School class is able to go deeper thanks to Warren's "BE" series. We plan on making our way through several of them!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- Start A New Search