Proverbs tells us to train our children in the way they should go-but who trains us? Sanders answers the call, using Scripture and her 30-plus years of mothering experience to help you focus on God and entrust him with your children's lives. Includes study questions and suggestions for meditation and prayer.
As mothers, were to train our children in the way they should go. But exactly how do we do that? And who trains us? This Bible study provides women with the information they need for training themselves in godliness.
- How to claim Gods promises for your children
- Practical ways to affirm your childs unique personality
- How to be a godly mother even when your kids arent turning out as planned
- How to recognize life experiences as training for motherhood
- Ways to study children by comparing them with biblical characters
VOLLIE SANDERS and her husband Darrell have served on staff with The Navigators for almost forty years and have three children and seven grandchildren. She and her husband have led multiple ministries for the Navigators Vollie also led as National Director for Women's Ministries for the Navigators. Vollie is a retreat and conference speaker and has been published in Discipleship Journal.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.