Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #7: Titanic: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #17: Tonight on the Titanic - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Stepping Stones
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #17: Tonight on the Titanic, they had lots of questions. How many people were aboard the Titanic? Why werent there enough lifeboats for all the passengers? How did this "unsinkable" ship sink? What lessons can we learn from the tragedy? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts.
Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs.
Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Mary is the author of over one hundred books for children, including novels, picture books, biographies, and retellings of fairy tales and world mythologies. Will has worked for many years in the theater as an actor, director, and playwright. Together he and Mary have coauthored two books of Greek mythology and eight Magic Tree House® Fact Trackers. Will has also written a multimedia planetarium show, Magic Tree House Space Mission, and is cocreator with Randy Courts of Magic Tree House: The Musical, a full-scale Broadway-style family musical based on Christmas in Camelot.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children's opera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Mystery
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Mystery
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Early Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Mystery
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Start A New Search