Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #12: Sabertooths and the Ice Age: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #7: Sunset of the Sabertooth - eBook
- All Products
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Magic Tree House Research Guide
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #7: Sunset of the Sabertooth, they had lots of questions. What was it like to live in the Ice Age? How did early humans stay warm enough to survive? Who made the first cave paintings? What happened to saber-toothed cats and woolly mammoths? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts.
Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs.
Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Mary lives in Connecticut. Natalie makes her home nearby in the Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts. Mary is the author of all the Magic Tree House fiction titles as well as many more books for kids.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children'sopera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Fiction >> Children
- Homeschool >> Science >> Life Science >> Zoology
- Non-Fiction >> Science
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Start A New Search