Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #12: Sabertooths and the Ice Age: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #7: Sunset of the Sabertooth - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Magic Tree House Research Guide
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #7: Sunset of the Sabertooth, they had lots of questions. What was it like to live in the Ice Age? How did early humans stay warm enough to survive? Who made the first cave paintings? What happened to saber-toothed cats and woolly mammoths? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts.
Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs.
Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Mary lives in Connecticut. Natalie makes her home nearby in the Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts. Mary is the author of all the Magic Tree House fiction titles as well as many more books for kids.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children'sopera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Download >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Fiction >> Children
- Homeschool >> Science >> Life Science >> Zoology
- Non-Fiction >> Science
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Start A New Search