Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #5: Rain Forests: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #6: Afternoon on the Amazon - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Magic Tree House Research Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #5: Afternoon on the Amazon, they had lots of questions. How much rain falls in a rain forest? What is the world's heaviest insect? What the heck is a sausage tree? Why is it important to preserve the world's rain forests? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts.
Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs.
Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Download >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Fiction >> Children
- Homeschool >> Science >> Earth Science >> Nature
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Start A New Search