Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #16: Polar Bears and the Arctic: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #12: Polar Bears Past Bedtime - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Through maps, illustrations, and Jack and Annie's adventures, learn about the bear's Arctic habitat, the First People of the Arctic, how Arctic animals are protected against the cold and conditions, and of course, all about Polar Bears! 119 pages, indexed with research notes, softcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Stepping Stones
Track the facts with Jack and Annie!
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #16: Polar Bears Past Bedtime, they had lots of questions. Why is the Arctic so cold? What did the first people of the Artic eat? How do polar bears cross thin ice? What other animals live in the Arctic? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts.
Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs.
Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
MARY POPE OSBORNE and NATALIE POPE BOYCE are sisters who grew up on army posts all over the world. They are working on more Magic Tree House® Fact Tracker books to give Magic Tree House readers facts and information about places, time periods, and animals that Jack and Annie discover in the Magic Tree House adventures.
Mary lives in Connecticut. Natalie makes her home nearby in the Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts. Mary is the author of all the Magic Tree House fiction titles as well as many more books for kids.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children'sopera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Mystery
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Mystery
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Early Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Mystery
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Start A New Search