Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #16: Polar Bears and the Arctic: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #12: Polar Bears Past Bedtime - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Through maps, illustrations, and Jack and Annie's adventures, learn about the bear's Arctic habitat, the First People of the Arctic, how Arctic animals are protected against the cold and conditions, and of course, all about Polar Bears! 119 pages, indexed with research notes, softcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Stepping Stones
Track the facts with Jack and Annie!
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #16: Polar Bears Past Bedtime, they had lots of questions. Why is the Arctic so cold? What did the first people of the Artic eat? How do polar bears cross thin ice? What other animals live in the Arctic? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts.
Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs.
Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
MARY POPE OSBORNE and NATALIE POPE BOYCE are sisters who grew up on army posts all over the world. They are working on more Magic Tree House® Fact Tracker books to give Magic Tree House readers facts and information about places, time periods, and animals that Jack and Annie discover in the Magic Tree House adventures.
Mary lives in Connecticut. Natalie makes her home nearby in the Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts. Mary is the author of all the Magic Tree House fiction titles as well as many more books for kids.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children'sopera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Mystery
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Mystery
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Early Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Mystery
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Start A New Search