- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
1. Beginning and End?
2. Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
3. Is There Life after Death?
4. Healed or Saved?
5. Do All Roads Lead to Rome?
6. With What Can God's Reign Be Compared?
7. Why Church?
8. Is Mission Viable?
9. Are You "Spiritual"?
10. What Do You Say God Is?
Song provides a process for readers to ask themselves: What do I believe? As he says, "What you will find here is a process leading from our daily experiences to our awareness of God in the world internal and external to us.... Stories of our life turn out to be stories of God." Includes stories and illustrations from around the world.
C. S. Song is an internationally influential voice in Christian theology and a pioneer of Asian Christian theology and story theology. He is Professor of Theology at the Pacific School of Religion and immediate past President of the World Alliance of Reformed Churches.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Fortress Press
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
An Introduction to Third World TheologiesCambridge University Press / 2004 / Hardcover$116.88Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW93359
Water Buffalo Theology: Twenty-Fifth Anniversary EditionKoyama KosukeOrbis Books / 1999 / Trade Paperback$21.60 Retail:
$24.00Save 10% ($2.40)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/20/16.CBD Stock No: WW0752567
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Postmodern Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Asian Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Postcolonial/Third World Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Postmodern Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Asian Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Postcolonial/Third World Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Start A New Search