- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Art Supplies
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Lessons Topical
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Touch of the Master's Hand #1: Life Lessons Topical SeriesMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 1999 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW54266
The End of Me: Where Real Life in the Upside-Down Ways of Jesus BeginsKyle IdlemanDavid C. Cook / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW707079Video
Before Amen: The Power of Simple Prayer (A DVD Study)Max LucadoThomas Nelson / 2014 / DVD$15.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 27% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12342XVideo
Challenging topical Bible study based on Max Lucado's bestselling book Just Like Jesus. Topical Bible Study Series
God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus.
Join Max in this challenging new topical Bible study based on his bestselling book, Just Like Jesus. Excellent for personal, small-group, or classroom settings. You, too can learn to be just like Jesus.
More than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
James Packard5 Stars Out Of 5March 16, 2010James PackardThis study is one that every Christian should take. It analizes what one needs to do to have that closer walk with Jesus. Lucado has done another good job in homing in on the necessary keys to bring home the lessons of the Bible for the believer, especially a new believer. This book would make a good discipleship study.
Diane Sheehan5 Stars Out Of 5October 15, 2009Diane SheehanWas so pleased with this book, I am ordering 6 more for my Small Group.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search