- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
The Total Heart Health for Women Workbook teaches women the unique connection between the physical heart and the spiritual heart by identifying medical facts vital to the health of a woman's physical heart, and biblical truths vital to the health of a woman's spiritual heart. It presents practical steps for applying the truths of Scripture to their walk with Christ and it encourages readers as they change unhealthy behavior patterns and replace them with a healthy behavior.
The Total Heart Health for Women Workbook presents the reader with a 90-Day Challenge, designed to help them embark on a lifestyle transformation. The reader will be encouraged to sift out old, bad habits and replace them with new, healthy habits. It will also challenge them to work out and fine-tune the good habits they have established.
It takes 21 days to break an existing behavior, 40 days to establish new behavior, and 90 days to transform the new behavior into a lifestyle. This workbook will guide, challenge, and motivate through it all.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search