- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Heart disease is the number one killer of men in America - but the solution may be more complex than simply cutting out saturated fat and salt. There is an increasing body of scientific research supporting the link between physical and spiritual health.
Dr. Ed Young, best-selling author and pastor of one of the largest churches in America, is convinced of this link between our physical and spiritual health. In this workbook the authors demonstrate the direct correlation of the physical heart to the spiritual heart. This workbook offers men the tools they need to make realistic changes toward becoming the men they really want to be.
Men will appreciate this workbook because it encourages them to:
- Be motivated to become better stewards of their physical bodies.
- Be motivated to discover the weak areas of their spiritual center, the heart, and do what they can to strengthen it.
- Understand and internalize the important relationship between a strong physical heart and a strong spiritual heart.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search