- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Christian Living Bible Study
Accountability and the Christian Single - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1714DF
Singleness: A Life Grounded in Love - PDF Download [Download]Ruth GoringIVP Connect / 2012 / PDF Download$3.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 43% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22173DF
A Single s Guide to God - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1709DF
How has today s sexual ethic affected teenagers?
Most people have a desire for intimacy, yet the divorce rate alone shows that intimacy is not easy for adults. But how has today s sexual ethic affected teenagers those who are not yet ready for sexual intimacy? And how can the church counteract these effects?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Deuteronomy 6:6 9; Proverbs 22:6; Matthew 18:2 6; Mark 10:2 9; 1 Corinthians 7:2 7, 10 16; 10:16 17; 13; Ephesians 5:21 33; 6:4;
Philippians 2:1 13; 1 John 4:7 13
In what ways has our adult society tricked teenagers into believing that sex will not have any significant impact on their lives?
What aspects of sex and marriage have Christians communicated to their teenagers? What have we failed to communicate?
1 John 4:7 13: What are the characteristics of true Christian love?
Deuteronomy 6:6 9: What responsibilities do we have for the development of our children?
Sample application questions:
What is involved in emotional intimacy? Might a person seeking intimacy through sexual experiences actually be trying to meet emotional needs?
What attitude toward sex are you communicating to your children and to others around you? Can your children approach you with their questions and problems?
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Intimacy: Our Latest Sexual Fantasy, by Tim Stafford (1987)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search