- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Do you have trouble making important decisions about key relationships in your life? Take Jakes's wise advice to heart before you do! Offering a spiritual approach to coping with issues you face every day, he helps you deal with stressful influences such as in-laws and previous spouses; anger; parenting; finances; career pressures; and more.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Atria Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Making Great Decisions
Para sus lectores, T.D. Jakes no es tan solo un predicador: también les proporciona las herramientas prácticas y psicológicas que necesitan para impulsar la fe en su vidas. Claro, realista y espiritualmente vibrante, Antes de decidir es uno de esos libros singulares que logran cambiar vidas. “Recuerda”, escribe T.D. Jakes, “tu mañana es el producto de las decisiones que tomas hoy”.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search