Today's New International Version New Testament -- Slightly Imperfect   -
Buy Item $8.24 Retail: $12.99 Save 37% ($4.75) Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist

Save 37% - Slightly Imperfect
It's slightly imperfect, so you get it for an outstanding price! Minor flaws on this spectacular deal may include wrinkled pages, stray marks, missing dust jackets, dented corners or spines, dusty page edges, or minor cracks in CD cases.

Today's New International Version New Testament -- Slightly Imperfect

Zondervan / 2002 / Paperback

$8.24 (CBD Price)
|
Retail: $12.99
|
Save 37% ($4.75)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW22636DA

Use our Bible Finder to find additional Bibles!

Current Promotions
Refine by

Product Description

The uniqueness of the TNIV rests in its ability to speak God's word clearly and accurately in English. This is a Bible text that reflects the NIV, but also clarifies and updates passages and words to provide a more timely, contemporary English rendition for a new generation of Bible readers.
A review of the TNIV will reveal that approximately 93 percent of the New Testament text parallels the NIV translation. The remaining 7 percent incorporates new translation treatments in order to better clarify passages or update colloquial English without altering the intended meaning. And while some of these revisions include the treatment of gender language relating to people, they do not change the masculine reference to God or references that specifically indicate man or woman.

Product Information

Format: Paperback
Number of Pages: 448
Vendor: Zondervan
Publication Date: 2002
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
ISBN: 0310922631
ISBN-13: 9780310922636
Availability: In Stock

Product Reviews

Be the first to write a review!

Ask Christianbook

Back
×

Ask Christianbook

What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.

If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.

Other Customers Also Purchased

  1. Wordkeeper CBD Dry Highlighter Pack, Set of 4, Yellow Only
    Wordkeeper CBD Dry Highlighter Pack, Set of 4, Yellow Only
    CBD Exclusive / Other
    $3.99 Retail: $9.99 Save 60% ($6.00)
    4 Stars Out Of 5 336 Reviews
    Availability: In Stock
    CBD Stock No: WW16673
  2. Matthew, LifeChange Bible Study Series
    Matthew, LifeChange Bible Study Series
    NavPress / 1996 / Trade Paperback
    $7.99 Retail: $9.99 Save 20% ($2.00)
    4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
    Availability: In Stock
    CBD Stock No: WW9964X
  3. God's Empowering Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Letters of Paul
    God's Empowering Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Letters of Paul
    Gordon D. Fee
    Baker Academic / 2009 / Trade Paperback
    $29.99 Retail: $44.99 Save 33% ($15.00)
    5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
    Availability: In Stock
    CBD Stock No: WW046216
  4. TNIV Church & Pew Bible
    TNIV Church & Pew Bible
    Zondervan / 2005 / Hardcover
    $7.99 Retail: $12.99 Save 38% ($5.00)
    4 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
    Availability: In Stock
    CBD Stock No: WW922704

Find Related Products

Author/Artist Review

Start A New Search