CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Fox News host and busy mother of eight E. D. Hill offers the antidote to permissive parenting by giving parents permission to be in charge.
Instructional and conversational, I'm Not Your Friend, I'm Your Parent challenges parents to reclaim their roles, make the hard decisions, and put their children's characters and well-being ahead of peer pressue and social status. With entertaining stories from her own family and those of others she has encountered in her profession as a journalist, E. D. tackles parental challenges:
- Manners: thank you and other common courtesies
- Discipline: tantrums and time-outs
- Money: chores and allowances
- Sportsmanship: fair vs. foul
- Clothing: fashion and dress codes
- Teenagers: structure and consequences
- Includes a special chapter on Driving, Dating, and other Death-Defying Feats along with contracts for use with teens
E. D. Hill joined Fox News Channel in 1998. A Fox News host and regular fill-in on #1 The O'Reilly Factor, she was coanchor forFox & Friends and a contributing reporter for Good Morning America covering family issues. She has eight children.