- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Ancient Practices
Stories of people who live a generous and happy life (and why you'll want to live that way too).
Journalist Douglas LeBlanc travels the nation to talk with believers whose lives have been enriched by the ancient spiritual discipline of tithing. He discovers people along the way who do not understand the practice as an onerous law but as Gods call to a life of generosity and compassion. The effect on their lives is dramatic.
LeBlanc talks with a variety of believersfrom a pastor in the south side of Chicago to progressive Episcopalians, from an Orthodox rabbi to an Eastern Orthodox priest and his wife. By holding their gifts with open hands, they are drawn deeper into a life of joy and sharing that begins in the very heart of God.
Volume VII in Thomas Nelson's Ancient Practices series.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Why the Tithe?: Entering Into God's Economic Plan and Design for Giving - eBookEdward L. HaygoodHarrison House / 2013 / ePub$0.993 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44989EB
Considering Marriage: Are You Fit to Be Tied? - eBookRose Publishing / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41536EB
Unwrapping Lazarus: Freeing the Supernatural in Your Life - eBookPete Carter, Bill JohnsonChosen Books / 2014 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48621EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Stewardship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search