- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 5.98 X 9.00 X 0.31 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
How should I do a prayer session?
Where can I receive this kind of training?
Can you recommend a deliverance ministry to me?
These are common questions Kathy got asked too many times. Passionate about setting the captives free Kathy felt there had to be a way to establish more deliverance ministries around the world.
In this book get the facts of how to equip yourself to:
Lead a successful deliverance prayer session.
Overcome roadblocks of deliverance and blockages during a session.
Find and equip a spirit led team to stand along side you as you defeat the enemy.
Know when someone might be under demonic influence.
Discern the spiritual realm.
Filled with details of everything you will need to start your own ministry including:
How do I minister to the person coming for freedom?
How do I stay spiritually strong and protected?
What kind of spiritual covering do I need?
What supplies and reference materials are needed?
It is time to quit thinking I want to do this someday and take action Jesus came to "Set the Captives Free." Through this ministry equipping book learn how to be an extension of Jesus in a hurting world. Start bringing people out of captivity so they can experience the fullness of God and be equipped to their full potential for advancing the Kingdom of God
Other Customers Also Purchased
Freemasonary: Fatal in the First DegreeBill SchnoebelenSave 25%
When Leadership and Discipleship Collide (slightly imperfect)Bill HybelsSave 80%
Clean House, Strong House: A practical guide to understanding spiritual warfare, demonic strongholds and deliveranceKimberly Daniels5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 21%
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search