- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This Walk Thru the Bible discussion guide will help each member of your group understand the relevance of Joseph's experience to our own time. You will probe common moral, ethical, and social issues faced by both this iconic figure in the Bible and Christians today.8 sessions provide:
- Informative background information on Scriptures and topics for each session
- Stimulating questions to help identify and apply biblical truths to daily life
- Case studies to energize group dialogue
- Tips for using the guide
- Preparation & application notes for leaders
- Source list for more information.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Walk Thru the Bible
Other Customers Also Purchased
These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
About the series
Christians all over the world trust Walk Thru the Bible to help them deepen their spiritual lives through a greater understanding of God's Word. Now Walk Thru the Bible is launching a new inductive Bible study series with Baker Books that will uncover the richness of the Scriptures. Each guide explores a book of the Bible or a prominent Bible character, offering rich insights and practical life application. These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Well written & concise - good for small groupsOctober 11, 2012hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book is laid out nicely and written well - we have just started through the book in our life group but it has already allow for good discussion and coverage of the information
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search