- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This Walk Thru the Bible discussion guide will help each member of your group understand the relevance of Joseph's experience to our own time. You will probe common moral, ethical, and social issues faced by both this iconic figure in the Bible and Christians today.8 sessions provide:
- Informative background information on Scriptures and topics for each session
- Stimulating questions to help identify and apply biblical truths to daily life
- Case studies to energize group dialogue
- Tips for using the guide
- Preparation & application notes for leaders
- Source list for more information.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Walk Thru the Bible
These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
About the series
Christians all over the world trust Walk Thru the Bible to help them deepen their spiritual lives through a greater understanding of God's Word. Now Walk Thru the Bible is launching a new inductive Bible study series with Baker Books that will uncover the richness of the Scriptures. Each guide explores a book of the Bible or a prominent Bible character, offering rich insights and practical life application. These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Well written & concise - good for small groupsOctober 11, 2012hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book is laid out nicely and written well - we have just started through the book in our life group but it has already allow for good discussion and coverage of the information
Other Customers Also Purchased
Walk Thru Faith, A: The Power of Believing - eBookBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$0.79 Retail:
$7.99Save 90% ($7.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24129EB
Magnifying God in Christ: A Summary of New Testament Theology - eBookThomas R. SchreinerBaker Academic / 2010 / ePub$14.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12635EB
Daily Discipler, The: Daily Readings That Will Give You A Solid Foundation in the Christian Faith - eBookNeil T. AndersonBethany House / 2005 / ePub$14.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66939EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Search