- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This Walk Thru the Bible discussion guide will help each member of your group understand the relevance of Joseph's experience to our own time. You will probe common moral, ethical, and social issues faced by both this iconic figure in the Bible and Christians today.8 sessions provide:
- Informative background information on Scriptures and topics for each session
- Stimulating questions to help identify and apply biblical truths to daily life
- Case studies to energize group dialogue
- Tips for using the guide
- Preparation & application notes for leaders
- Source list for more information.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Walk Thru the Bible
These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
About the series
Christians all over the world trust Walk Thru the Bible to help them deepen their spiritual lives through a greater understanding of God's Word. Now Walk Thru the Bible is launching a new inductive Bible study series with Baker Books that will uncover the richness of the Scriptures. Each guide explores a book of the Bible or a prominent Bible character, offering rich insights and practical life application. These discussion guides are perfect for Bible study groups, Sunday schools, small groups, and individuals who want a deeper understanding of books of the Bible and heroes of the faith.
hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Well written & concise - good for small groupsOctober 11, 2012hgciiiCharlotte, NCAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book is laid out nicely and written well - we have just started through the book in our life group but it has already allow for good discussion and coverage of the information
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fundamentals of the Faith: 13 Lessons to Grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ - eBookJohn MacArthurMoody Publishers / 2009 / ePub$6.33 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$8.99Save 30% ($2.66)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10299EB
Pilgrim's Progress: One Man's Search for Eternal Life-A Christian Allegory - eBookJohn BunyanRevell / 1999 / ePub$3.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$5.99Save 35% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37320EB
I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the DifferenceThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2013 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679735Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search